- To improve debug-ability of ovn-k in hypershift
- To verify the stability of of ovn-k in hypershift
- To introduce a EgressIP reach-ability check that will work in hypershift
Why is this important?
- ovn-k is supposed to be GA in 4.12. We need to make sure it is stable, we know the limitations and we are able to debug it similar to the self hosted cluster.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
Dependencies (internal and external)
- This will need consultation with the people working on HyperShift
Previous Work (Optional):
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>
|PX Tracker||Closed||Chris Fields|
|QE Tracker||Closed||Ross Brattain|
|TE Tracker||Closed||Chris Fields|