Status: Verified (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 7.3.0.GA
Fix Version/s: 7.3.1.GA
Steps to Reproduce:
deploy Evaluation_process sample start process instance 'evaluation' Go to projects perspective go to project Evaluation_Process select PerformanceEvaluation-taskform edit the form (drag BusinessAdministratorId modal field into the form) save the form go to project click Deploy wait ~1 minute for the error and stacktrace to appear in server.log
- deploy Evaluation_process sample
- start process instance 'evaluation'
- Go to projects perspective
- go to project Evaluation_Process
- select PerformanceEvaluation-taskform
- edit the form (drag BusinessAdministratorId modal field into the form)
- save the form
- go to project
- click Deploy
- wait ~1 minute for the error and stacktrace to appear in server.log
Sprint:2019 Week 11-13
There's an unexpected EJB Timer error in server.log when redeploying project in development mode (using the 'Deploy' button only).
Important aspect of the issue is that there's an active process when redeploying.
See steps to reproduce.
See also full server.log in attachment.