Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Out of Date
Affects Version/s: 7.2.0.GA
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Business Central
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a repository with two projects in RHDM 7.0.0 or BRMS/BPMS 6.4.9
- Copy repository location from the .niogit directory.
- Open RHDM/RHPAM 7.2.0.CR2.
- Click on the Import project button in Library.
- Enter the location of the repository and select both projects.
- Projects are imported.
Old structure repositories (repository with more than one project) can be imported to the workbench. The structure is transformed to "project per repository" but other steps which are done by migration tool are not executed (pom, forms, ... migration).
This might lead to the misunderstanding from users that the old repositories import is supported.