Status: Verified (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 7.1.0.GA, 7.1.1.GA
Fix Version/s: 7.2.1.GA
Component/s: Business Central
- RHPAM 7.1.0/7.1.1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start EAP with Japanese locale
$ export LC_ALL=ja_JP.utf8
$ ./standalone.sh -c standalone-full.sh
2. create project containing business process without custom form, and then build&deploy
3. start process via Manage > Process Definition.
QE Test Coverage:+
colored textWhen EAP is started under non-english locale, such as ja, message in start process form is garbled. Please see attached document.
original message is
Warning:This form has been automatically generated. This usually means that there's no defined form for this process or task. If this is an undesired situation please check with your administrator.
This happens with the following conditions
- RHPAM 7.1.0/7.1.1 (This does not happen with 7.0.x)
- There is no custom form of process
- EAP starts with non-english locale
(i.e. logging of EAP is in Japanese)
regardless of locale of browser or Language configuration in Business Central.