Status: Verified (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 7.1.0.GA
Fix Version/s: 7.1.0.GA
Component/s: jBPM Designer
Steps to Reproduce:
- add Event sub-process
- try to connect Event sub-process with itself
It is not possible to continue your work, all made changes will be lost.
It shouldn't be possible to do any append actions including outgoing sequence flow from Event sub-processes.
Sprint:2018 Week 36-38
If you try to connect Event sub-process with itself you will see an error (in attachment) and it is not possible to continue your work, all changes will be lost.
P.S. I guess we can disable quick menu entirely for Event sub-process (except delete and morph buttons) since it is not possible to append nodes to Event sub-processes.
- [Stunner] Try connect to itself
- Start events
- Intermediate events
- End events
- [Stunner] save and reopen
- [Stunner] moving existing connection to achieve self-reference
- Not possible achieve self-reference, however user is not informed with error/warning