We are building kbases dynamically based on a list of input (drl, rf, etc) files. Upon trying to migrate from RHPAM 7.5 to 7.6, we noticed that our rule flows stopped executing:
XOR split could not find at least one valid outgoing connection for split 123
Looking into the jar file that has been generated for the ruleflow file, we noticed that it contains no *.class files for the split constraints:
[rf_compilation_test]$ jar -tvf RHPAM75/RF123.jar |grep '.class'
3559 Tue Feb 11 13:50:12 MST 2020 com/test/GeneratedRules/Rules83FAE45567BD04FBC05916DB323451D5.class
29176 Tue Feb 11 13:50:12 MST 2020 com/test/GeneratedRules/Rules83FAE45567BD04FBC05916DB323451D5RuleMethods0.class
1759 Tue Feb 11 13:50:12 MST 2020 com/test/GeneratedRules/DomainClassesMetadata83FAE45567BD04FBC05916DB323451D5.class
[rf_compilation_test]$ jar -tvf RHPAM76/RF123.jar |grep '.class'