Description of problem:
After clicking Validate button on any type of Guided Rule (including GDT) error message pops up with message:
- [ERR 107] Line 1:0 mismatched input '<' expecting one of the following tokens: '[package, import, global, declare, function, rule, query]'.
- Parser returned a null Package
It is quite confusing because there is no '<' character in the first line of the rule source. Moreover there is nothing wrong with the rule being validated – the error occurs only if the project contains a Globals definition file, even an empty one.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. navigate to mortgages project
2. create new Globals Definition (New Item > Global Variable(s)) and save it
3. open any guided rule, e.g. CreditApproval and click Validation
No validation error.