Description of problem:
- It has been observed that Business Central's "RepositoryEditor" view does not reflect the correct Git/SSH port number if they have been changed while starting the server through the properties "org.uberfire.nio.git.ssh.port" and "org.uberfire.nio.git.daemon.port".
It still shows the default port values as shown in "incorrectprotocolused_git.png" and "incorrectprotocolused_ssh.png" screenshots. Although the O.S. confirms that the new ports are used instead to bind the SSH/Git protocols. See screenshot "openedports.png" for reference.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- BRMS/BPMS 6.1.0 patch update 1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start the BRMS/BPMS 6.1.0 server like this.
$ ./standalone.sh -Djboss.socket.binding.port-offset=100 -Dorg.uberfire.nio.git.ssh.port=8101 -Dorg.uberfire.nio.git.daemon.port=9518
2. Check the Git or SSH URLs for your selected repository from Business Central's "RepositoryEditor" view.
- It would not reflect the updated ports for those protocols and would still show "9418" and "8001" for Git and SSH protocols respectively.
- It should have updated the ports for Git and SSH protocols with it's provided updated values.