- Proposed title of this feature request?
- Subsequent pipelineruns should take initial pipelinerun name into account, rather than using pipeline name.
- What is the nature and description of the request?
- Currently re-running a pipelinerun will create a pipelinerun named by the pipeline's name rather than the initial name of that run.
- a pipeline named 'sample'
- a pipelinerun named 'myrun', started by using `tkn pipeline start sample --prefix-name myrun`
- will have a re-run named like 'sample-xxx' rather a intended 'myrun-xxxx'.
- Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
- With many pipelineruns based on the same pipeline, it will get confusing if re-runs are named by the pipeline as they will all be named similar. Loosing the distinction between pipelineruns will cause lots of additional hassles.
- List any affected packages or components.