- Users are now able to interact with dynamic plugin UIs that can be contributed by operators or that are included with the console. They should have a way to install/manage/delete any dynamic plugins on the cluster from within Cluster settings. They can also use this location to check on the statuses of any plugins to confirm they are operating as intended.
- Cluster settings should include a dynamic plugins settings area where users can view the statuses of installed dynamic plugins, as well as enable/disable them.
- The compatible range of cluster versions should be shown, since the plugin will be auto disabled if outside of it. Perhaps the user should be notified of this in some global way.
- When enabling/disabling a plugin, the UI should prompt the user to refresh (perhaps in the same manner as is conveyed in
- Original Cluster Settings HLD from PD-601: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1owL2V2LbrCIydiZjY8CHZY7x-dNHz8LR6TwJJ-wghx4/edit?usp=sharing
Outcome- definition of done
- Create final design story
- Share at feedback sessions
- Link Design Doc