As a user, when importing an application via import from git flow and the git repo already has a pipeline in .tekton directory I want PAC to get automatically configured for my application.
- When user enters the repo url check for pipeline in .tekton directory of the repo
- If a pipeline exists and a repository CR is already available for the repo show a message to the user and disable the create button
- If a pipeline exists and a repository CR is not available for the repo update the import strategy
- Add the configuration options of the Add git repo form to import from git form under the import strategy section
- If a github app is already configured for the cluster show both `Use github app` and `Setup a webhook` options and if not then show only `Setup a webhook` option
- Hide application field from general section
- Hide resources section
- Hide pipelines section
- Hide advanced options
- When user clicks on create, create repo CR and navigate the user to the repo details page
- This feature should only be available when Pipelines operator is installed and PAC is enabled
Exploration is not yet complete.
UX is not yet decided.
This might be a separate form and we might need to add a new card on the add page ?