Status: Done (View Workflow)
OpenShift 4.7, OpenShift 4.6, OpenShift 4.8, OpenShift 4.9
When running the cypress test "developer-catalog-details.feature" the tests tries to install the Serverless operator and fails because the Operator Hub page contains an accessibility issue.
- Run the cypress test "developer-catalog-details.feature"
- Or open the Operator Hub page with the Firefox axe - Web Accessibility Testing extension
- cypress test fails with an a11y issue. See attached screenshot.
- axe tests shows similar error (and some others as well). See also attached screenshot.
- cypress tests runs successfully
- Mentioned axe doesn't show this error
- On 4.6 is the "hidden" category (an empty string) is selectable.
- Since 4.7 is the hidden category (empty string) is not selectable anymore.