- Enables OTA updates from OpenShift 4.12.x to OpenShift 4.13.x.
- As a platform administrator, I want to upgrade my OpenShift cluster from a previous supported release to the current release, i.e. 4.12.x to 4.13.x.
- Ensure upgrades work smoothly without impacting end user workloads (for HA clusters) from the previous release to the latest release for all supported OpenShift environments:
- Connected and disconnected deployments
- All support topologies (SNO, compact cluster, standard HA cluster, RWN)
- All platforms and providers
- Cloud and on-premises
- This Section:* A list of specific needs or objectives that a Feature must deliver to satisfy the Feature.. Some requirements will be flagged as MVP. If an MVP gets shifted, the feature shifts. If a non MVP requirement slips, it does not shift the feature.
|CI - MUST be running successfully with test automation||This is a requirement for ALL features.||YES|
|Release Technical Enablement||Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.||YES|