As our customers create more and more clusters, it will become vital for us to help them support their fleet of clusters. Currently, our users have to use a different interface(ACM UI) in order to manage their fleet of clusters. Our goal is to provide our users with a single interface for managing a fleet of clusters to deep diving into a single cluster. This means going to a single URL – your Hub – to interact with your OCP fleet.
The goal of this tech preview update is to improve the experience from the last round of tech preview. The following items will be improved:
- Improved Cluster Picker: Moved to Masthead for better usability, filter/search
- Support for Metrics: Metrics are now visualized from Spoke Clusters
- Avoid UI Mismatch: Dynamic Plugins from Spoke Clusters are disabled
- Console URLs Enhanced: Cluster Name Add to URL for Quick Links
- Security Improvements: Backend Proxy and Auth updates