OCP/Telco Definition of Done
Epic Template descriptions and documentation.
<--- Cut-n-Paste the entire contents of this description into your new Epic --->
- Prepare the Cluster Cloud Controller Manager Operator (CCCMO) component, introduced in 4.9 for GA
Why is this important?
- We must ensure that the component is stable before we can declare the product GA
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
Dependencies (internal and external)
Previous Work (Optional):
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>