Description of problem:
When the user selects Serverless as an import strategy and tried to import a Devfile, the import fails because of an invalid Deployment.
Could reproduce this already in 4.11, but its even more prominent in 4.12 when the console automatically selects the resource type serverless when the Serverless operator is installed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Works on 4.10
Failed on 4.11 and 4.12 master
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install and setup Serverless operator
1. Switch to dev perspective, navigate to add > import from git
3. Enter a non-Devfile git URL like https://github.com/jerolimov/nodeinfo
4. On 4.11 select resource type Serverless (on 4.12 this should be selected automatically)
5. Update the git URL to a repo with a Devfile like https://github.com/nodeshift-starters/devfile-sample
6. Press create
Import fails with error:
Error "Invalid value: "": name part must be non-empty" for field "spec.template.labels".
Devfile should be imported