This is a clone of issue
OCPBUGS-6764. The following is the description of the original issue:
Description of problem:
The "Add Git Repository" has a "Show configuration options" expandable section that shows the required permissions for a webhook setup, and provides a link to "read more about setting up webhook".
But the permission section shows nothing when open this second expandable section, and the link doesn't do anything until the user enters a "supported" GitHub, GitLab or BitBucket URL.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install Pipelines operator
- Navigate to the Developer perspective > Pipelines
- Press "Create" and select "Repository"
- Click on "Show configuration options"
- Click on "See Git permissions"
- Click on "Read more about setting up webhook"
- The Git permission section shows no git permissions.
- The Read more link doesn't open any new page.
- The Git permission section should show some info or must not be disabled.
- The Read more link should open a page or must not be displayed as well.