Description of problem:
Users on a fully-disconnected cluster could not see Devfiles in the developer catalog or import a Devfiles. That's fine.
But the API calls /api/devfile/samples/ and /api/devfile/ takes 30 seconds until they fail with a 504 Gateway timeout error.
If possible they should fail immediately.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
This might happen since 4.8
Tested this yet only on 4.12.0-0.nightly-2022-09-07-112008
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start a disconnected cluster with a proxy
- Open the browser network inspector and filter for /api/devfile
- Switch to Developer perspective
- Navigate to Add > Developer Catalog (All Services) > Devfiles
- Or Add > Import from Git > and enter https://github.com/devfile-samples/devfile-sample-go-basic.git
- Network call fails after 30 seconds
- Import doesn't work
- Network calls should fail immediately
- We doesn't expect that the import will work
The console Pod log contains this error: