Description of problem:
When creating a ProjectHelmChartRepository (with or without the form) and setting a display name (as `spec.name`), this value is not used in the developer catalog / Helm Charts catalog filter sidebar.
It shows (and watches) the display names of `HelmChartRepository` resources.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Switch to Developer Perspective
2. Navigate to Add > "Helm Chart repositories"
3. Enter "ibm-charts" as "Chart repository name"
4. Enter URL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IBM/charts/master/repo/community/index.yaml as URL)
5. Press on create
6. Open the YAML editor and change the `spec.name` attribute to "IBM Charts"
7. Save the change
8. Navigate to Add > "Helm Chart"
The filter navigation on the left side shows "Chart Repositories" "Ibm Chart". A camel case version of the resource name.
It should show the "spec.name" "IBM Charts" if defined and fallback to the current implementation if the optional spec.name is not defined.
There is a bug discussing that the display name could not be entered directly, https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2106366. This bug here is only about the catalog output.