This is a clone of issue
OCPBUGS-13152. The following is the description of the original issue:
Description of problem:
With OCPBUGS-11099 our Pipeline Plugin supports the TektonConfig config "embedded-status: minimal" option that will be the default in OpenShift Pipelines 1.11+.
But since this change, the Pipeline pages loads the TaskRuns for any Pipeline and PipelineRun rows. To decrease the risk of a performance issue we should make this call only if the status.tasks wasn't defined.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- 4.12-4.14, as soon as OCPBUGS-11099 is backported.
- Tested with Pipelines operator 1.10.1
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install Pipelines operator
- Import a Git repository and enable the Pipeline option
- Open the browser network inspector
- Navigate to the Pipeline page
The list page load a list of TaskRuns for each Pipeline / PipelineRun also if the PipelineRun contains the related data already (status.tasks)
No unnecessary network calls. When the admin changes the TektonConfig config "embedded-status" option to minimal the UI should still work and load the TaskRuns as it does it today.