Seen in build02, currently running 4.12.0-ec.3:
Those are identical, except:
- The first has config populated with rendered-... and has a non-zero value.
- The second has config empty and has a zero value.
Looking at the backing code, my guess is that we're doing something like this:
- Things are happy; export with a populated config.
- Things get sad. Export with an empty config and a new error. But the happy time-series sticks around, and somehow has the value move to zero.
- Things get happy again; and we return to setting a value for the happy time-series. But the sad time-series sticks around, and somehow has the value move to zero.
Or something like that. I expect we want to drop the zero-valued time-series, but I'm not clear enough on how the MCO pushes values into the export set to have code suggestions.