OCP/Telco Definition of Done
Epic Template descriptions and documentation.
Why is this important?
- This regression is a major performance and stability issue and it has happened once before.
The E2E test may be complex due to trying to determine what DNS pods are responding to DNS requests. This is straightforward using the chaos plugin.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
Dependencies (internal and external)
- SDN Team
Previous Work (Optional):
- Where do these E2E test go? SDN Repo? DNS Repo?
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>