- Remove this UI from our stack that we cannot support.
- Reduce support burden.
- Remove Bugzilla burden of addressing continuous CVEs found in this project.
- All Prometheus upstream UI links are removed
- Related documentation is updated
- Ports/routes etc configured to expose access to this UI are removed such that no configuration we provide enables access to this UI or its codepaths.
- There is no reason any CVEs found in this UI would ever require intervention by the Monitoring Team.
- Make the Prometheus Targets information available in Console UI (https://issues.redhat.com/browse/MON-1079)
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>