Improve Kogito Tooling CI
1) Create a FDB CI mechanism that automatically generates all distributions of kogito-tooling for Linux, with changes that are still to be merged (including editors), which enables faster validation.
It must be possible to trigger it when:
* Making a comment in a kogito-tooling PR;
* Making a comment in a pinned issue in kogito-tooling (which does not require a PR in kogito-tooling).
2) Add yarn.lock validations in the CI to check if it was correctly updated.
3) Re-use the same envelope for both Online Editor and Chrome Extension in kogito-online.
4) Leave a Online Editor built daily from master available in kogito-online.
Distributions for macOS and Windows will not be generated in FDB CI.
As a contributor, I want to open a PR in kogito-tooling and kie-wb-common, make a comment in the kogito-tooling PR that triggers a build that includes my editor changes, and download the artifacts generated for validation.
As a contributor, I want to open a PR in drools-wb, make a comment in the kogito-tooling pinned issue that triggers a build that includes my editor changes, and download the artifacts generated for validation.
As a user, I want to access the updated Online Editor with all changes made on master until last night.