Once a new node is being created it must be automatically being presented in name edit mode.
This way the idea, from the end user perspective, is that users will click, for instance in the toolbox, for creating a new item, and then they'll just use the keyboard directly to set the name for the new node, no need for double clicking on it. This way, pressing enter will finalize the name edition, as it currently does.
- Edit mode must be actived once creating a new node, even from:
- All new nodes, except following onces, will behave this way:
- Connectors - it's not possible to use name editor popup acutally for connectors, so this new feature cannot yet activate the edition for connectors
- Gateway, Start Events, End Events, Intermediate Events
- DMN elements from the externals models
- Applicable for both BPMN and DMN editors