The goal of this EPIC is to define the aspects required to promote the current BPMN/DMN community VS Code Extensions to RHPAM.
Some aspects that we need to clarify:
- how/where the extension is built
- what functionality is supported and what is not supported or missing compared to BC
- how the extension is delivered to customers
- Extension code resides in https://github.com/kiegroup/kogito-tooling which contains all integration code for editors
- Extension uses editors bundled as NPM packages, these are released on-demand when needed.
- Editors reside in https://github.com/kiegroup/kie-wb-common and https://github.com/kiegroup/appformer
- Prod version is published using https://github.com/kiegroup/kie-tooling-store
- For prod version in scope of this JIRA is based 7.48.0.Final of editors (BPMN, DMN, SCESIM)