Current coverage of kogito-tooling channels needs to be extended and improved to cover more scenarios and allow us to better prevent regressions and have higher confidence in the end product.
- Add smoke e2e smoke tests for kogito-bpmn editor (DMN part is already complete).
- Improve coverage of vscode extension and wait for editors to load before passing the test in community.
- Add automated test for VSCode extension
- Add automated spectron tests for Desktop application.
- Add automated cypress tests for Online editor.
Create a automated test suite separated from community code.
Issues in epic are resolved.