ENCRYPT fails to communicate after a network split and subsequent merge with asymmetric encryption. This works with symmetric encryption.
- Members A and B
- Add <DISCARD use_gui="true"/> on top of UDP
- Form cluster (A,B)
- Create a network split: (A) and (B)
- Remove the network split
- Observe that with both symmetric and asymmetric encryption, the merge forms cluster (A,B)
- However, with asymmetric encryption, ENCRYPT fails to process any messages and rejects all messages, whereas with symmetric encryption, this works.
- Symmetric encryption: EncryptKeyStore.xml
- Asymmetric encryption: encrypt.xml