Related pull requests have been merged
2021 Week 25-27 (from Jun 21), 2021 Week 28-30 (from Jul 12), 2021 Week 31-33 (from Aug 2), 2021 Week 34-36 (from Aug 23), 2021 Week 37-39 (from Sep 13), 2021 Week 40-42 (from Oct 4), 2021 Week 43-45 (from Oct 25), 2021 Week 46-48 (from Nov 15), 2021 Week 49-51 (from Dec 6th), 2022 Week 02-04 (from Jan 10), 2022 Week 05-07 (from Jan 31), 2022 Week 08-10 (from Feb 21), 2022 Week 11-13 (from Mar 14), 2022 Week 14-16 (from Apr 4), 2022 Week 17-19 (from Apr 25), 2022 Week 20-22 (from May 16), 2022 Week 23-25 (from Jun 6), 2022 Week 26-28 (from Jun 27), 2022 Week 29-31 (from Jul 18), 2022 Week 32-34 (from Aug 8), 2022 Week 35-37 (from Aug 29), 2022 Week 38-40 (from Sept 19), 2022 Week 41-43 (from Oct 10), 2022 Week 44-46 (from Oct 31)
Customer wants to see additional information in the logs page for tasks.
- When a task is delegated by UserA to UserB, tasks logs page should display such information in the following form: Task delegated by UserA to UserB.
- No other changes in the behavior in the tasks logs page are part of this effort.
- When UserA delegates a task to UserB, the information in the tasks logs page is as follows: Task delegated by user UserA.
- When UserA delegates a task to UserB, the information in the tasks logs page should be as follows: Task delegated by UserA to UserB.
- Unit level test coverage meeting thresholds specified for affected repositories.
- Selenium UI test verifying the functionality in business central.
1. Who is the customer behind the request?
TAM customer: No
SRM customer: No
2. What is the nature and description of the request?
Currently, task's logs page shows something like this: The task was delegated by userA. But, our customer wants to have additional information - like: The task was delegated by userA to userB
3. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer needs additional information shown in the task logs page - what user is currently performing the action and what is the new user;
4. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Customer wants more complete information shown in the task logs page - for instance: The task was delegated by userA to userB;
5. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
The task logs page shows information as requested above.
6. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
7. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target?
8. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
9. List any affected packages or components.
10. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?