looking at jbpm-console-ng in Beta 1 there's a list of more or less minor issues I'd like you to be aware of. I know that tasklist is still work in progress, but I'm just letting you know so that these issue don't accumulate.
1) New Filter modal - when creating ad hoc task there's a red star next to the 'Description' label, as if the description was mandatory, but it is not - it's possible to create filter without description.
2) New Filter modal > filter parameters > task role - there's 'Actual_Owner' containing '_' and 'Potential Owner' which has space instead. Please make it consistent.
3) When I create new Adhoc task specifying just name (not specifying form) the task details > Work tab does not display Start/Complete/Release buttons, So I'm unable to complete the task
4) When I create 1 task without form and 1 task WITH form (from some deployment), then
a) I click the task without form -> no form is displayed, OK
b) I click task WITH form -> form is displayed in the Work tab, OK
c) I click the task WITHOUT form -> Form of the previous task remains displayed (WHAT??
5) In Process Instances perspective > Instance Details panel > Logs tab -> the accordion heading uses different style (rendered as <span style="label"> ..) than accordion in other places (task/process instance details tabs)