Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: EAP_EWP 5.1.0
Fix Version/s: EAP_EWP 5.1.2 ER1
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Deploy seam numberguess application.
2) Access to http://host:port/seam-numberguess/.
3) The above two objects are not removed, when conversationTimeout occurs.
1) Download attached ConversationTimeoutWorkaround.java
2) Compile ConversationTimeoutWorkaround.java
3) Add the compiled class file to jboss-seam-numberguess.ear/jboss-seam-numberguess.jar
Release Notes Text:The ServerConversationContext.flush() method created in some cases PersistentContext and BusinessContext instances and these instances lived in memory until the HTTP Session was invalidated. This problem is solved by creating them only when required.
Release Notes Docs Status:Documented as Resolved Issue
Docs QE Status:NEW
Platform JIRA for
The following two objects are leaked, when conversationTimeout occurs.
This is not a permanent leak, because if associated HTTP session is invalidated, the above objects are removed.
The object size of the leaked objects are very small,
so this is not a serious memory leak issue.
This can be easily reproduced with the seam numberguess application.