I had to edit the dependencies in the webservices, thirdparty, spring-int, ejb3 and aspects POMs in order to perform a "maven clean install" from the root successfully. A patch is attached.
- aspects: I excluded org.jboss.system:system-jmx from org.jboss.ejb3:jboss-ejb3-as-int, since I couldn't find it anywhere
- ejb3: Classes from org.jboss.ejb3:jboss-ejb3-endpoint-deployer were missing; Could not find system-jmx anywhere; sun-jaxb:jaxb-api and org.jboss.metadata:jboss-metadata-common was banned by enforcer plugin
- sprint-int: Classes from jbosscache-core were missing
- thirdparty: Could not find system-jmx anywhere
- webservices: Classes from jbossws-framework were missing; Could not find system-jmx anywhere