Steps - not reproducibe at 100%, happens from time to time:
- ASSERT: have ~/.crc folder killed
- EXEC: create new CRC server adapter & Start it
- ASSERT: OpenShift connection is created
- ASSERT: Connection fails to authorize, reports that it cannot access resources using system:anonymous.
- EXEC: try to login with oc login. If oc reports Error from server (InternalError): Internal error occurred: unexpected response: 400, repeat until it succeeds (waiting required)
- EXEC: Once oc login succeeds: refresh the connection in Eclipse
Connecting still fails with the same error.
Refreshing the connection should succeed once the server is fully up and running and oc succeeds to log in.
- EXEC: edit the connection instead of refreshing it (ex. remove a character from username and add it back again)