- EXEC: create a new app by using the jboss-webserver31-tomcat8-openshift:1.2 builder image
- ASSERT: websocket-chat application is imported into your workspace
- ASSERT: server adapter jboss-webserver31-tomcat is created
- ASSERT: In OpenShift explorer, below the service jboss-webserver31-tomcat*, you have the running pod (build is finished, pod running)
- EXEC: start the server adapter
- EXEC: open the server adapter editor and switch to "Deployment" Tag
- EXEC: edit "Deployment Location"
Server adapter is syncing, but in the "Console" you dont see new files being transferred
As soon as a new deployment location is set, the new destination should be synced to the pod.
"Clean" the server adapter.