Explore existing solutions for proxy configuration that could be done at one step without requiring deep user knowledge.
Existing docker images with squid (other?) proxy. Licensing, usage within RH intranet. Is there an open source code?
Requirements for proxy solution:
- Supports HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- Clear and configurable logging and other tools
- runs on linux
- Open Source solution
- License usable "in house" (can be use for profit = in enterprise environment)
- Project is alive/maintained - or we would must maintain our own fork?
- Code on github - preferably
- uses issue tracking system
Requirements for putting proxy into action:
- easy to deploy solution
- does not require user knowledge of proxy configuration - minimalist config
- can be updated at place
- RH certificate can be used