- ASSERT: have a project with a service running on OpenShift
- ASSERT: have the PR applied to your code
- ASSERT: in OpenShift Preferences: have oc not configured (or alternatively have it pointed to a location with a " " - ex. ~/oc binaries/oc) -> in both cases preferences will display a warning
- EXEC: launch server adapter wizard for your service
- ASSERT: server adapter wizard shows an error with a link to "configure" the oc binary
- EXEC: hit "configure" and then in preferences configure a fake oc file (ex. a dummy file that you created with "touch ~/oc && chmod +x oc").
- ASSERT: after closing preferences you're back in the server adapter wizard
Server adapter wizard now shows a warning, while it should show an error