- ASSERT: make sure that you have a minishift that does NOT have a docker registry.
You can achieve that by :
- have server adapter stopped, minishift started
- logging into your cdk with oc as "admin" and then:
Once the service is deleted you need to start the cdk.
- ASSERT: make sure that you have a connection to the CDK/minishift in Eclipse
- ASSERT: make sure that you have a server adapter for your CDK/minishift in Eclipse
- EXEC/ASSERT: make sure that your CDK/minishift server adapter is started
- EXEC: edit the OpenShift connection
- ASSERT: connection wizard shows up
- EXEC: hit "Advanced" so that the "Image Registry URL" text field shows up
- EXEC: hit "Discover"
An error dialog shows up telling you no registry provider could be found
the behaviour is shown in the following screencast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMdby-Oc54M&feature=youtu.be