For JBIDE 4.2.0.CR1 [Central]: Please perform the following tasks:
0. If nothing has changed in your component since 4.1.1.Final / 7.1.0.GA (eg., XulRunner, GWT, Freemarker, BIRT), Reject this JIRA.
0. Make sure your component has no remaining unresolved JIRAs set for fixVersion = 4.2.0.CR1
Unresolved JIRAs with fixVersion = 4.2.0.CR1, 8.0.0.CR1
1. Ensure your component features/plugins have been properly upversioned, eg., from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1.
NOTE: If you already did this for the previous milestone you do not need to do so again.
mvn -Dtycho.mode=maven org.sonatype.tycho:tycho-versions-plugin:0.21.0:set-version -DnewVersion=1.0.1-SNAPSHOT
2. Update your root pom to use parent pom version 4.2.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT;
<parent> <groupId>org.jboss.tools</groupId> <artifactId>parent</artifactId> <version>4.2.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT</version> </parent>
3. Ensure you've built & run your plugin tests using the latest target platform version 4.40.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT;
mvn clean verify -Dtpc.version=4.40.0.CR1 # (if the TP is already released) or mvn clean verify -Dtpc.version=4.40.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT # (if still being staged)
4. Branch from your existing master branch into a new jbosstools-4.2.x branch;
git fetch origin master git checkout FETCH_HEAD git checkout -b jbosstools-4.2.x git push origin jbosstools-4.2.x
5. NOW THAT YOU HAVE BRANCHED, check out your master branch.
git checkout master git pull origin master
6. Update your master branch parent pom to use the latest version, 4.2.0.CR2-SNAPSHOT:
<parent> <groupId>org.jboss.tools</groupId> <artifactId>parent</artifactId> <version>4.2.0.CR2-SNAPSHOT</version> </parent>
Now, your root pom will use parent pom version:
- 4.2.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT in your jbosstools-4.2.x branch, and
- 4.2.0.CR2-SNAPSHOT in your master branch.
7. Close (do not resolve) this JIRA when done.
8. If you have any outstanding New + Noteworthy JIRAs to do, please complete them next.
- is blocked by
JBIDE-17808 Identify which installed IUs are from Early Access vs. supported/tested versions
- relates to
JBIDE-17810 Document the need (and script the process) to ensure all branches have been created and all master branch root poms are correctly pointing at the latest parent pom