We could work on improving the publishing process for milestones or GA. Some ideas:
- Why do we rename the files we pull on sf.net. Also, renaming files could happen on sf.net.
- Files from sf.net could be fetch after (for example in parallel with creating marketplace entry)
- webtools should be published in a similar way as other parts (moved to tools/static/releases and then referenced in the composite file)
- Replace the .core, .webtools, .hibernatetools, .coretests suffix by actual URL segments, so one would only have to move a single folder instead of 4 ones.
- Identify things that can be done in parallel.