Status: Closed (View Workflow)
1. Create CDI 1.1 project.
2. Create other CDI 1.1 projects and export them to jars or to class folders,
these projects may vary in beans.xml:
- no beans.xml
- empty beans.xml
- beans.xml with 1.0 schema
- beans.xml with 1.1 schema and all possible values
of bean-discovery-mode attribute ("annotated"/"none"/"all")
and have classes with and without scope declaration.
3. Add these archives to classpath of project (1).
4. Create a bean with injections to types defined in the archives.
5. Check that injection is satisfied or not according to bean discovery rules given by specification.
- Archive has no beans.xml: only annotated beans will be resolved;
- Archive has empty beans.xml, or beans.xml with 1.0 schema: all beans will be resolved;
- Archive has beans.xml with version 1.1: beans will be resolved according to the value of bean-discovery-attribute.