7.1.0.DR8, 7.1.0.DR10, 7.1.0.DR11, 7.1.0.DR12
Steps to reproduce the issue: git clone git: //git.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/jbossqe/eap-tests-hornetq.git cd eap-tests-hornetq/scripts/ git checkout b9a7d942199bd394c0b8d09a2a0d3ccbb7dde2eb groovy -DEAP_VERSION=7.1.0.DR8 PrepareServers7.groovy export WORKSPACE=$PWD export JBOSS_HOME_1=$WORKSPACE/server1/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_2=$WORKSPACE/server2/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_3=$WORKSPACE/server3/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_4=$WORKSPACE/server4/jboss-eap cd ../jboss-hornetq-testsuite/ mvn clean test -Dtest=ClusteredSingletonMDBTestCase#clusterMDBSigletonTestAnnotationKill -DfailIfNoTests= false -Deap=7x | tee log
Clustered Singleton MDB does not activate. It's regression in EAP 7.1.0.DR8 (against DR7).
Customer impact: No Clustered Singleton MDB will activate in cluster and service will not operate. No warning or error will show in server logs. There is no workaround for this issue.
- Start two EAP 7.1.0.DR8 servers in cluster with active delivery-group named "group"
- Deploy queues InQueue and OutQueue to both of the servers. There is also Artemis cluster configured between servers so all messages will be load-balanced between the nodes.
- Deploy MDB configured as clustered singletons to both of the server. MDBs belong to delivery-group "group"
- MDB consumes messages from InQueue and resends to OutQueue
- Start sending messages to InQueue and consume from OutQueue.
- Check that MDB on node 1 is active as it's sigleton master
- Check that MDB on node 2 is NOT active
- Kill node-1 (by kill -9 ...)
- Check that MDB on node 2 is active as it's sigleton master
Consumer will receive all messages from OutQueue. All checks passes.
MDB on node 1 is not delivery active at the beginning of the test. Consumer timed out as there are no processed messages in OutQueue