- The s390 variant of libartemis-native is not shipped. That means any settings related to AIO will not be taken into account. This includes:
- https://wildscribe.github.io/JBoss%20EAP/7.2/subsystem/messaging-activemq/server/index.html#attr-journal-type - Setting the journal-type to ASYNCIO has no effect. This will be defaulted to NIO at runtime.
- https://wildscribe.github.io/JBoss%20EAP/7.2/subsystem/messaging-activemq/server/index.html#attr-journal-max-io has no effect
- https://wildscribe.github.io/JBoss%20EAP/7.2/subsystem/transactions/index.html#attr-journal-store-enable-async-io has no effect. It might have a perf impact if the user enabled it but I've no idea if we should mention it (and no idea of the actual impact it would have)
- The s390 variant of libnetty_transport_native_epoll is not shipped
- This is an internal implementation detail for Netty (that will use its Java epoll version) that is not configurable. This has no impact of the supported features.