- More information about heuristic outcomes: an admin needs to get the full picture from all tx-participants first, if he likes to resolve a tx in state heuristics.
- Based on this he needs to plan appropriate actions on how ensure consistence across all participants. On how to get details from the others. he needs to check in the others product documentations.
- If it comes to actions to be taken on EAP you can use the CLI commands. Also some words on when which plan might be feasible would be helpful.
- Guidelines on decision making:
- when can/should a tx manually commited||rollbacked?
- When is this not sufficient, what further actions are required (ie examine the Oracle Tx table)?
- How to manually force commit||rollback as result of a decision?
- Problem detection
- Which problems can occur?
- How to detect them?
- An introductory section covering the most common cases could help