There are some minor issues in Run the Quickstart in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse section of readme for jaxws-retail quickstart:
- Redundant Maven build instructions Right-click on the jaxws-retail-service project and choose Run As --> Maven build.... .... Click Run.
- The same is achieved by Run As --> Maven install on jaxws-retail-service project. This is used in the previous step so I suggest using the same for the subproject, too.
- A typo Use a Source Folder at this line:
- In the jaxws-retail-service project, select the target/generated-sources/wsconsume folder and choose Build Path --> Use a Source Folder.
- It should be Use as Source Folder
- To run the application: can be done the same way as running the application in other jaxws-* quickstarts and the same way as is documented in shared resources under Deploy and Undeploy a Quickstart Containing Server and Java Client Projects
- Right-click on the Java client project and choose Run As --> Java Application. In the Select Java Application window, choose the client class and click OK.
- I think this is easier and more straightforward than running Maven build.