Status: Closed (View Workflow)
For https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBEAP-11966, did a review of the Security Architecture guide. Some minor updates were submitted through that JIRA, but here are the rest of the outstanding items from the review:
- Table 2.1. Permissions of Each Role
- Table renders poorly on the portal - try to redesign the table or break it into separate tables
- Consider using icons instead of just X's.
is a good checkmark or
is a good X.
- 2.3. JMX
- The following paragraph doesn't read right. I think it might be missing versions: "Prior to JBoss EAP, the management functionality was primarily JMX-based, meaning the management functionality relied on these JMX-exposed beans to perform operations. With JBoss EAP, the core management does not rely on them to perform operations. "
- 2.8. Security Subsystem
- The following sentence is confusing; it's trying to both say you configure something in the security system and point you to a section at the same time. Maybe separate into two sentences. "In the rare case that security elements require changes, those configuration changes, as well as deep-copy-subject-mode, may be found in the Security Management section of the security subsystem."
- 4.1. Out of the Box
- "elytron" and "openssl" both have the same generic description of "A provider loader."
- The items listed here should be in some logical order. Either alphabetical, or broken up by categories maybe w/ headings (security realms, mappers, etc.).
- 4.5. SSO for Web Applications
- This section is empty. It should either be filled in or commented out until it's filled in