The current source files contain the following header text:
- JBoss, the OpenSource J2EE webOS
- Distributable under LGPL license.
- See terms of license at gnu.org.
This should be changed to:
- JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
- Copyright 2005, JBoss Inc., and individual contributors as indicated
- by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
- full listing of individual contributors.
- This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
- published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
- the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
- Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
- 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.