TriangleAckInterceptor has 2 main goals
1. sends the from backup/primary to originator
2. in originator, waits for the acks
... and has 2 issues:
1. if an exception occurs before it, the ack will not be sent!
2. waiting for the acks here will add more complexity to the following interceptor if they need the operation outcome.
So, by removing the interceptor will have:
1. acks are sent in inbound handler (where the replies are sent too)
2. waiting for ack will happen on TriangleDistributionInterceptor.
- before sending the ack, notify the TriangleOrderManager that the next command can proceed.