- Upgrade the Hibernate Search dependency (obviously); be warned the Lucene dependency is now 8.6.0
- Handle deprecations and breaking changes
- Simplify the configuration properties generated by Infinispan and passed to Hibernate Search; see here.
- Simplify the generation of IDs: org.hibernate.search.mapper.pojo.work.spi.PojoIndexer now allows passing the routing key explicitly (in our case, String.valueOf(segmentId)), so our custom implementation of RoutingKeyBridge (which relies on a hack) is no longer necessary.
- As a result of the previous item, we can also get rid of the hack that concatenates the segment ID to the document ID; see