Some review feedback from Galder. Needs backport to 1.1.x.
1. Remove xsite url. Not implemented.
- name: google
2. backups should say locations
3. "defines local and backup sites"
4. In " JVM, CPU, and Memory Resources", can you explain that the cpu/memory set is used to set the pod cpu/memory limits. And also say that in terms of pod cpu requets, it sets half of that. For memory requests, it sets the same as memory limits. https://firstname.lastname@example.org/understanding-resource-limits-in-kubernetes-cpu-time-9eff74d3161b is a good document that explains the difference between requests and limits
5. add is "<name>-sites" service to the reference. That's created when x-site is enabled. This is independent of the external service