Sprint 192, Sprint 193, Sprint 194, Sprint 195
As a user of OpenShift
I want to push OCI images to the registry
So that I can use buildah and podman with their defaults to push images
- An OCI image can be pushed to the registry by buildah or podman
- An imported OCI image can be pulled from the registry
- The registry should be able to pull-through OCI images from other registries
Blockers noted and expected delivery timelines set
Design is implementable
Acceptance criteria agreed upon
Add pertinent notes here:
- Enhancement proposal link
- Previous product docs
- Best practices
- Known issues
- Is this intended for an administrator, application developer, or other type of OpenShift user?
- What experience level is this intended for? New, experienced, etc.?
- Why is this story important? What problems does this solve? What benefit(s) will the customer experience?
- Is this part of a larger epic or initiative? If so, ensure that the story is linked to the appropriate epic and/or initiative.
- How should a customer use and/or configure the feature?
- Are there any prerequisites for using/enabling the feature?
- Is this a new feature, or an enhancement of an existing feature? If the latter, list the feature and docs reference.
- Are there any new terms, abbreviations, or commands introduced with this story? Ex: a new command line argument, a new custom resource.
- Are there any recommended best practices when using this feature?
- On feature completion, are there any known issues that customers should be aware of?